[hylafax-users] sendfax maximum phone number length

Hi all,

I have been playing around with faxmail and sendfax to send faxes back in to our standalone
fax machine.
I'm based in the UK and when using an 11 digit number e.g. 0207 xxx xxxx sendfax inteprets the
number correctly and the fax was sent through as intended. However when attempting to use
international format +44207xxxxxxx then anything after the 12th character is truncated and the
wrong number is dialled. I can see that the number is truncated using faxstat -s

I am running Debian Lenny with hylafax 4.4.4 using an external rockwell chipset modem.
I have looked through documentation on the hylafax site but cannot find any settings for
maximum number length.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Adam