Re: [hylafax-users] Large number of failures receiving faxes ~38% failure rate

Andy H wrote:
We are using POTS. The telco is Verizon.

I would make sure that Verizon are involved in this discussion and that
you all agree on what a POTS line is.... they sell a lot of IP based products and we've had some customers reporting problems with them.

Look at the Verizon contract... what's the name of the service they are providing?

Lee looks at a lot of these types of problems so when he says it's a bad line then I have no doubt he's correct. What did Verizon do to test the line? Did they visit the premises? Or just test at the exchange?

Are you absolutely sure that NOTHING else is on these lines? Even a fax machine that's turned off?

--
Andrew Rinaldi
Mainpine Developer Support