From: Lee Howard [mailto:faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 12:19 AM
To: Amin Mozafari
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Document conversion using typerules

Amin Mozafari wrote:
Apparently, sendfax first converts then submits. I wonder if the same behavior can be extended to other clients. Is there a trick to get HylaFAX to automatically convert whatever is thrown at it using typerules? I really need this feature because I need to offload the document conversion process to the HylaFAX machine.

hfaxd only accepts Postscript, PDF, TIFF, and sometimes PCL.

Thanks,

database 5368 (20100815) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5374 (20100817) __________