Re: [hylafax-users] faxing landscape and portrait pages

pasqualone@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I would like to know if there is a way for submit a fax that contains either portrait and landscape pages.
I have read many posts and I've tried the 'auto- rotate.ps'script but it fails 3 times every 4 attempts... the other one it works!
I'm using Hylafax+ 5.4.2 on CentOS 5.5.

If auto-rotate.ps is working 25% of the time for you then that's a good start. From there you'll need to get someone who knows some things about Postscript programming to improve auto-rotate.ps to work for the other 75% of the cases you have that are not working.

Thanks,