[hylafax-users] Agere Lucent V.92 56K PCI Modem

Hi all,

New to this mailing list :)

I have a Agere Lucent V.92 chipset based modem. I am trying to setup a fax server and got the driver packages from limodems website.

I used the scanmodem tool and identified it as the above mentioned model.

Now the problem is i build the driver from source and i am able to dialout using wvdial but when i run faxgetty on the /dev/ttySAGR the kernel crashes with some strange errors and it is also showing segmentation error.

How can i solve this problem as i am in need of help very badly.

Thank you all.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions