Re: [hylafax-users] ERR [334] Failure to train remote modem at 2400 bps or minimum speed

Hi,

Thanks for your replay,

But I succeeded to send to other destinations!!!, If I have bad audio
quality supposed to effect  on all destinations or you meant the bad
quality on the remote end not ours.

Is there and way to work a round this problem?

--
Best Regards
Walid Aweiwi