From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Greg Youngers
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2010 1:31 PM
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Modem Initialization Question

Hello Bodo,

I believe we may have been successful. Both servers are in time sync.

I modified the script which queries CallManager - using " date +'%s' "
to write the current system time to a variable DISCO_TIME when it
starts.

date +'%s'

It's nice since it is in the same format as the Cisco dateTimeDisconnect
field.  Then the query can select the first call where
dateTimeDisconnect is <= DISCO_TIME, in addition to original criteria.

I was able to place a valid fax call and then a simulated errant call to
test the query and it did return the faxed-to DID.

I appreciate your experience and assistance.  I guess there is always
more than one way to skin a cat...

Thanks,
Greg