[hylafax-users] sorting SENT faxes

hi,

I’ve hylafax 6, installed from source on centos 5.5.

after several attempts I was able to modify bin/archive script to sort SENT faxes by tty device.

I mean I’ve make 2 folders in archive directory, one for each device, named ttyS0 e ttyS1.

If I manually launch “archive” script, it in effect creates the jobID folder inside archive/ttySx/ main folder.

In crontab –e I’ve this command  /usr/local/sbin/faxqclean –A and I expect that

faxqclean read the parameters inside archive script, but it simply ignore it!

Why?

Thanks

Max

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions