[hylafax-users] How do you turn off 2D compression?

I'm looking at http://www.hylafax.org/man/current/hylafax-config.4f.php and it looks like I should just include:

Use2D: No

in ~fax/etc/config

I have that. (I also have Use2D: No in the config.cu.modem files... but that should have no effect) however, I still get:

Jun 29 15:48:52.71: [17178]: USE 2-D MR

I'm trying to track down a problem with a fax machine not responding to MPS correctly, and I want to eliminate as many possible problems as possible...

Similarly, i don't seem to be able to turn off ECM in Class 2 mode.

I'm using Hylafax 6.0.4 in case that makes a difference.

Brian Postow
Senior Software Engineer
Acordex Imaging Systems