Re: [hylafax-users] Dev, dry-run or simulated modes ?

Manuel,

you could set up a small hylafax server without any modem. Replace faxsend
with an own script that uses an identical set of parameters and return codes
and does just the things you want.

The man page of faxsend says: "faxsend assumes that  its current  working
directory is the top of the spooling hierarchy, hat a suitable modem device
has been allocated for its use, and that all documents to be sent are
already converted to TIFF/F (TIFF Class F) at the appropriate resolution and
with an appropriate data encoding."

So the only thing the script has to do is to extract the phone number from
the qfile, copy the file(s) and set the return codes. Looks quite straight
forward.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards

Stefan