Re: [hylafax-users] Partial Page Output after Ubuntu upgrade

On 6/2/2010 1:28 PM, Dan Heitbohmer wrote:
Hi,

I am running Hylafax 6.0.3 in ubuntu 10.04.

After upgrading from Ubuntu 9.10 -> 10.04, Hylafax is completing the
call and sending the PDF coverpage, almost.

The receiving fax machine is only producing the fax header and maybe 5
millimeters of the pdf as output. I have tried many PDF’s that
successfully transmitted in the old installation with the same result.

This is a sample of the command I am running (dummy content):

/usr/bin/sendfax -R -n -o 'Testfax' -f 'someone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx' -d
'Testfax'@'5555555555' '/var/www/faxserver/modules/5555555555.pdf'

The card is a Mainpine RF5122TL IQ Express 4 Port card and I have tried
class 1 – 2.1 with the default Hylafax configurations.

Try reading: http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-bugs-dist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg17226.php I installed psrip and added Use2D: no in /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config

You may have to restart hylafax after the changes.

If that doesn't fix your problem, I installed 6.04-5 packages from: http://packages.debian.org/sid/hylafax-server

You may have to "manually" install it as apt didn't like some of the install scripts for me.

--
Regards