[hylafax-users] Active Directory Authentication on CentOS 5.4

I have found several guides for setting up Hylafax on CentOS 5 and have the process down fairly well. I am wanting to authenticate the users with an AD server and have tried repeatedly to follow the directions for authenticating to LDAP using pam that are found on the hylafax.org website but am unable to. When I attempt to connect with one of my AD users I see in the logs that it is trying to authenticate but gets the message that it is unable to bind to the ldap server.

There has got to be something that I am missing and have not been able to find any thorough documentation that discusses how to do so. Does anybody have some documentation for doing so?