From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kane Wong
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 10:28 AM
To: hfax List
Subject: [hylafax-users] faxstat in /gs folder is not called automatically

Hello;

When I type "faxstat -s" command on my Ubuntu 9.10 server for Hylafax+ 5.4.1, I got this message to ask me install hylafax-clinet

root@ifax2:~# faxstat -s
The program 'faxstat' is currently not installed.  You can install it by typing:
apt-get install hylafax-client
faxstat: command not found

but I typed "/gs/faxstat -s", it show the running status of my server.

root@ifax2:~# /gs/faxstat -s
HylaFAX scheduler on ifax2.company.local: Running

What can I do to let my system to read this "/gs" folder automatically when I type "faxstat" command?

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may contain privileged information. It is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this e-mail or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify us. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions