Re: [hylafax-users] Unable to Send/Receive Faxes

Be sure you are using a dialstring with X0 or X1 (blind dial, no wait for dialtone) AT command and
not with X3 or X4 (force modem to wait for dialtone).
Check in (/var/spool/hylafax/)etc/config.ttyXX configuration file of your modem.

See http://www.computerhope.com/atcom.htm for AT commands reference
Hope it helps
gvlk