[hylafax-users] sendmail config for using "HTML emails that contain inline graphics" preprocessor

Hi All,

I'm following the instructions found here
http://www.hylafax.org/content/Email_to_Fax_Gateway

I am running centos 5.4 Using SugarCRM 5.1.1 and have installed hylafax
using hylafax-server-6.0.4-1rhel5.x86_64.rpm.

I have successfully got a single modem dialing out and sending a text based
fax as a result of an email sent from SugarCRM to a user@xxxxxxxxxxx
formatted email address.

I now want to be able to add a logo etc in the form of inline graphics.

I know how to use m4 sendmail.mc > sendmail.cf as per
http://www.hylafax.org/howto/clients/sendmail-faxmail-mangling.php but
don't know exactly what to put in the sendmail.mc file to achieve the
desired result for inline images.

My bash script I wish to call is sitting in /usr/local/bin/convert.sh and
has been set to executable.
Likewise my python script, as per the instructions, is
/usr/local/bin/multi-write-0.1.py and is also set to executable.

Kind Regards

Greg Stevenson