Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax messing with ssh session

Hmmm, no, on my system all iaxmodem processes were still in memory, but
one pseudo-tty was missing. So the resetmodem script will not do much good.

Nonetheless, I understand the gist of the problem now, so I will monitor
it further and find a solution. I appreciate your help immensely.

Regards,

Niksa