Re: [hylafax-users] Missing faxes

Walter Thoss wrote:
I have the following problem. People had to tell me that sometime new fax will not be displayed. Only when a new FTP Sesion starts, new faxes are displayed. The client uses the FTP protocol and is constantly connected to the server and has its own hfaxd process. After the command dir /recvq are actually not all the faxes that are returned in the folder /recvq. This error appears only sporadically and can not be reproduced.
Is there any ideas or ways to log this errors?
I use HylaFAX Server 6.0.3

Hrmm... I wonder if disk-read caching is involved... ?

Thanks,