Re: [hylafax-users] Fax Forwarding

Krunal Patel wrote:
Would you please let me know if below explained thing can be done using Hylafax or not?

What I would like to have is Fax Forwarding.
Lets say Hylafax is configured with asterisk.
Now We are getting Fax on HyLafax , which is being sent to a Fax Machine.
Is it possible that Hylafax can set a Forward Number to the Fax Machine , so once Hylafax completes fax sending, that Fax Machine forward the Fax to that particular forward number?

Yes, this can be done. Basically you'd make HylaFAX sendfax the received fax to the received DID... but it's going to depend entirely on your configuration and what, exactly, you want to do.

Thanks,