[hylafax-users] Hylafax does not show files in queue

I'm having a problem with the showed queue files on a hylafax server.

When I connect with a client I don't see any shown faxes from the received or sent queue. I have tested a several of clients with all the same result, even the webmin module does not show anything.

The spool directory is set right, I also see in the qeueu folder files using the commandline, so that is all set.

I'm using Ubuntu 9.10 with hylafax server version: 6.0.3

Anyone any idea ?