Re: [hylafax-users] Problem with Dialogic/Eicon BRI-2 to initialize modem

Bodo Meissner a écrit :

Sam Przyswa schrieb:
Hi,

I installed the Eicon/Dialogic ISDN card with the Dialogic Diva System
Release 9.0LIN SU driver on Debian 5.0.3 and created symlinks on
/dev/ttyds1 to /dev/ttyds[01-09] with their own phone number, I
configured each with faxaddmodem ttydsxx.

Hello Sam,

I think you will get problems when more than one process is trying to access the same device using your symlinks.

Perhaps the symlinks is not the right solution...

On my fax server (with Diva Server BRI) I want HylaFax to accept calls on two phone numbers (MSNs) and set the station ID according to the called number.

I think it is not possible to specify more than one incoming MSN for a ttyds* device.

On my previous (old) installation with isdn4Linux and the same card (Eicon BRI-2) and Hylafax we had 8 MSNs and 8 faxgetty listen each with his own fax nb (MSN). It seems the Dialogic Diva System tty setup don't follow the isdn4linux philosophy !?

That's why the modem devices to listen on all MSNs and I use DynamicConfig to reject calls on all other MSNs and to set the station ID like in the example below.

Bodo

#! /bin/sh

DEVICE=$1; shift;

COUNT=1
while [ $# -ge 1 ]; do
    # The eval has $1 set yet, and this forces a variable-to-variable
    # assignment, allowing us to not need to do escaping
    eval CALLID$COUNT='$1'
    shift
    COUNT=`expr $COUNT + 1`
done

# CALLID3 contains the called MSN
echo "LocalIdentifier: +49.9876.${CALLID3}"

case "${CALLID3}" in
    12345|12346)
        ;;
    *)
        echo "RejectCall: true"
        ;;
esac
true

I will try to check the $CIDNUMBER in FaxDispatch to send faxes to the right recipient to work around.

I have to replace the old installation with a new one on a new server and I'm not sure tu succeed...

Thanks for your help

Sam.