[hylafax-users] Remote Fax Client Not Connecting

Greetings,

I am using an Elastix 1.4 server which runs Hylafax.  Inbound faxing works fantastically and outbound works when sending from within the same LAN subnet as the Elastix server.

The problem comes into play when trying to use a Hylafax desktop client to print-to-fax from another office of the company.  The firewall is currently set to DMZ all traffic to the Elastix server, so we are completely sure that there are no firewall blockages.

I'm not sure what other information to provide, but I will be delighted to reply to anything that may enable a solution.  Thank you in advance for your assistance.

--Eriks

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions