[hylafax-users] DTMF

We’re trying to deploy Hylafax 6.0.4 on Ubuntu and we’ve run into detecting DTMF.  Do we need to do anything more than buy a modem that supports DTMF?  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

We’re currently looking at these modems.  Has anyone used these?

http://www.provantage.com/multi-tech-systems-mt5634zpx-v92~7MUT901F.htm

http://www.amamax.com/zomozfco56kv.php

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3112433&SRCCODE=GOOGLEBASE&cm_mmc_o=VRqCjC7BBTkwCjCECjCE

https://fileshare.bonadio.com/Images/top_line.gif
Nick Cozzolino CCNA, MCSE, MCSA
Information Technology Manager

The Bonadio Group

6 Wembley Court

Albany, NY 12205

Tele:518.250.7745

Mobile:518.935.3638

Fax:518.464.4087

ncozzolino@xxxxxxxxxxx

www.bonadio.com

To ensure compliance with IRS requirements, we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication trail (including attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions; or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or tax-related matter addressed herein

PNG image

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions