Re: [hylafax-users] Font metrics for plain text sending, and sending only a cover page

Il giorno gio, 26/03/2009 alle 15.09 +0000, Phil Reynolds ha scritto:
> I have been trying to test out my new cover page, but two problems
> have arisen.
>
> If I try to fax a plain text file, I get this:
>
> textfmt: No font metric information found for "Courier-Bold".
[...]
> It looks like I need to rebuild font metrics, but I don't know how to
> do that.

All font metrics are searched in a few directories specified in your
hyla.conf. As an example, on Debian Lenny, you should have this line in
your /etc/hylafax/hyla.conf:

FontMap:  /usr/share/ghostscript/8.62/lib/Fontmap:/usr/share/gs-esp/8.15/lib:/usr/share/gs-esp/7.07/lib:/usr/share/gs/6.53
FontPath: /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts

HTH,
Giuseppe