[hylafax-users] Faxaddmodem with Mainpine IQ Express R3.2

I believe that I've gone through all the steps correctly and have rebuilt my Centos 5.2 with updated kernel (3 downloaded patches) and the mainpine-10 driver.

Running faxconfig works fine. Takes me to faxaddmodem where I'm asked to include the serial port that the modem is connected to.

I've now tried both: ttyS0 and ttyS1 = both result in series of config questions and end up closing the terminal once it tries
Probing for best speed to talk to modem with a series of rates. No errors - just quits.

Can someone tell me what is going on?

How do I tell which port this modem is connected on?

Thanks!
-Sam

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions