[hylafax-users] problems with incoming faxes

Hi,

I have running a faxserver in Germany with ISDN, Hylafax 4.4.2, faxcapi,
Server with Redhat 3.0ES

Since some days I have a new client on this server receiving faxes. This are an answer from a 7 page questionnaire.

ALL incoming faxes (only this pages from this client) got after some correct pages only some vertical lines from the position of the last correct text, nearly endless!
Last Page is very, very long and after a while the page ends.
It seems the sender got an OK!

In the meantime I got a lot of other faxes without any error for my other clients. This server runs a lot of years and I have never had this problem all the time. There was no changes in the last months on the server.

We have tried to send this document from different sender and also from another hylafax-server and always we got the same error. But not ever on the same page and not on the same position.

Please can I try to send the same document to another Hylafax-server to test whether it is working or not? I have only this one with the error.
Best also with ISDN. But I like to test it also on a server with regulare phone connection.

Has anyone an idea to find the error or what should be the reason?

Please help! There are 2500 questionnaires sent to customers and we got now the respond, but don't get it correct.

best regards
Chris

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions