[hylafax-users] Missing old faxes

I use Hylafax on two debian servers (one is 4.2.5 and the other is 4.3.1).  This morning I went looking for a fax that I had sent a few weeks ago and retrieved it from /var/spool/hylafax/recqv.  I noticed that there was only about a year’s worth of faxes sitting there.  I checked /var/spool/hylafax/log/xferfaxlog and that goes back to 2005.  Unless I’ve missed something in cron there must be a setting in the hylafax somewhere that removes old faxes?  It’s happening on both servers.  I can’t for the life of me find it.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Paul

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions