Re: [hylafax-users] Help Faxcron: I don't want to delete received fax!

* faxmaster <faxmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx> [090311 06:30]:

> How I can say to faxcron only to send report of fax without delete anything?

faxcron will deleted "old" stuff.  The standard solution is just change
what it considers old.  See the faxcron man page for specifics, but
you'll want to pick some suitably large values for -rcv and and -log,
but probably not for -tmp and -info.

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103