Re: [hylafax-users] WHFC 1.2.4 will not connect over WAN

Lucas Burdick wrote:
Is there any way to set a range of PASV ports for Hylafax+ to use?

Not of which I am aware.

Specifically I only want to allow one PASV port through my firewall.

Normally it's just best if you teach your firewall that hfaxd protocol (initiated on port 4559) should be treated as ftp protocol (initiated on port 21) then it will watch the stream and look for PORT and PASV and handle it better than simply opening up a range of ports on your firewall.

Thanks,