De: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] En nombre de John Hudak
Enviado el: Sábado, 28 de Febrero de 2009 13:26
Para: Jorge Saraceno - Alicom Argentina
CC: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: Re: [hylafax-users] Problems with a telephone line

Hi Jorge:
Would you please provide some specific details as to what the failures are?  A listing of the fax log would be helpful. No offense, but your description of the problem is similar to "my car won't run, can you tell me why?" For example: Are the hylafax processes running? Does the modem card answer? Are there any messages in the log? etc...
-J