[hylafax-users] Hylafax over CBeyond SIP/connect

We are trying to use Hylafax over CBeyond's SIP/Connect service. We have been successful doing this over Paetec's SIP service, but have less success on CBeyond. Wondered if anyone had success with this and pointers as to what configuration we would need. This is using iaxmodem.

David Shauger

Vice President

Sollos Technology Solutions

678-317-9444 - voice

404-886-7603 - cell

772-679-5830 - fax

dave@xxxxxxxxxx

http://www.sollos.com/

This email has been certified by Thawte

Email certification helps prevent identity theft

Virus scanning provided by Clam Antivirus

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions