Re: [hylafax-users] How to perform mail-merge for a postscript document to fax?

Hi.

El Jueves, 12 de Febrero de 2009, CheeYang Chau escribió:
> Sounds complicated.  I use psmark to draw text I want and it works.
> psmark may download from here:
> http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/psmark.htm

We use this cups backend to integrate faxmailing with our ERP system. Users
print to a fax printer and the backend split the diferent faxes and send them.

But I will take a look at psmark, thanks

--
Un Saludo.

Carlos Lorenzo Matés.

clmates AT mundo-r.com