Re: [hylafax-users] What do I need to have faxes routed to my email?

configure sendmail. and add the user name who will be getting all the faxes in /etc/aliases file
install dovecot if ur user is on win client + using  OExp or  Outlook as mail client.

----In my case sumit is the user name who will be getting the fax as an email--------

# alias for notification messages from HylaFAX servers
FaxMaster: root,sumit

Regards,
Sumit