Re: [hylafax-users] not able 2 send fax through hylafax server

Or you are not dialing a 1 or 9 or whatever you need to get an outside
line. Try connecting a phone to the phone line that is plugged into the
Hylafax server. What do you get when you dial the exact dialstring you
specify in faxsend?

--

-Siri Vias

Siri Vias Khalsa