[hylafax-users] faxgetty and iaxmodem wathcdog

Hello,

  I'm using Centos 5.2. And I'd like to create dynamically modems ( hylafax and iaxmodem). Now I'm doing everything manualy: creating modems , adding lines in inittab, and creating iax users in asterisk. The biggest problem is with inittab, cause I don't want use any more (cause I want everything to do dynamically, and I don't want edit everytime inittab). Maybe is there any tools, which can monitor modem states (if unregistered -> restarting and so...).  And create/delete modems if  appears configuration changes.

thanks

--
Pagarbiai  / Best Regards,
Giedrius Augys