[hylafax-users] Insert Pauses In Dial String using HylaFAX+ 5.2.5

I'm using HylaFAX+ 5.2.5 and Multi-Tech voice/fax/data modems.

I've successfully set up HylaFAX+ and the Multi-Tech modems to route the
faxes based on the extension enter after the call is answered.

However, this raises a question.  What if we want to send a fax by dialing
the fax number, waiting two or three seconds, and then dialing the extension
before sending the fax?

I imagine this could not be done with an e-mail to fax gateway because mail
server usually use commas to delineate recipients.

Does HylaFAX+ have a way to insert pauses into the dial string, so that a
number could be dialed and after a second or three, dial an extension before
commencing with sending the fax?

On Windows and Macintosh systems, some communication programs allow pauses
to be inserted using commas, e.g. 919580####,,,1234

The program would dial the number, wait 3 seconds, and dial 1234.

Davie