Od: Marshall Henderson <marshallmch@xxxxxxxxx>
Předmět: [hylafax-users] Disable TCP/4559 listening on all interfaces?!?
Datum: 17.1.2009 00:43:34
Sorry if you recieved this twice... I've sent this to the hylafax-users list
@sourceforge as well...

Hi everyone- I see that Hylafax is listening on all interfaces on TCP/4559.
I'd prefer that it didn't do that. However, I'm not seeing anywhere in the
configs, man pages, or manuals that specify how to either disable TCP
listening totally or to specify the listening interface. Help! I don't want
that port listening on all interfaces!

++MARSHALL++