Re: [hylafax-users] pdf poor quality images when i send.

On Dec 13, 2008, at 7:00 AM, <l.mannucci@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <l.mannucci@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

I will use avantfax web for convert .pdf and send directly to hylafax.
The poor quality it's only when i send trught avantfax to a my fax machine.

I hope avantfax use ghotscript driver to covert.
It's possibile to change the quality on the avantfax or hylafax?
Awaiting your reply.
Best regards

As stated on the AvantFAX forum, AvantFAX does not convert any files submitted for faxing. All files are simply passed to HylaFAX using the 'sendfax' program.

Dave