Re: [hylafax-users] pdf poor quality images when i send.

I will use avantfax web for convert .pdf and send directly to hylafax.
The poor quality it's only when i send trught avantfax to a my fax machine.
I will send to you the orignal pdf file and the pdf file i have received.
The original pdf file you can view on this website:
http://www.mannucci.biz/files/original.pdf
http://www.mannucci.biz/files/original2.pdf
The file printed to my fax machine, i have used 2 fax machine different for
view if the problem is the fax machine you can view on this website:
http://www.mannucci.biz/files/FAXMACHINE-1.pdf
http://www.mannucci.biz/files/FAXMACHINE-2.pdf
I hope avantfax use ghotscript driver to covert.
It's possibile to change the quality on the avantfax or hylafax?
Awaiting your reply.
Best regards