From: Patrick Schönbach [mailto:pschoenb@xxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 9:24 AM
To: Mark Shirley
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax 4.4 and Longshine LCS-8156-S USB modem

On 11.12.2008 15:07, Mark Shirley wrote:
> Is it possible to listen to the modem handshake during the call?  I
> know it sounds elementary but you'd be surprised how many line
> quality issues, protocol issues, compression issues, etc... can be
> detected simply by listening to the modem.

I tried that already by setting the speaker volume to medium within
Hylafax but still no sound. Do I have to configure something else?

Best regards,
Patrick

--
e-mail: pschoenb@xxxxxx
PGP public key available. Key ID: 0B7DDE39

This electronic message, including any attachments, contains information which may be confidential or privileged and is intended for the use of the individuals and entities listed above as recipients.  If you are not an intended recipient or have reason to believe that you received this electronic transmission in error, then any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the contents of this message, including any attachments, is prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient or have reason to believe you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message and any attachments, without retaining any copies.  The sender of this message is not waiving the confidential or legally privileged nature of any of its contents as a result of any mistransmission hereof.