From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Patrick Schönbach
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 8:56 AM
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax 4.4 and Longshine LCS-8156-S USB modem

On 07.12.2008 22:44, Patrick Schönbach wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to get Hylafax running with the above mentioned modem. The
> modem itself responds, but no matter what fax number I try (sending or
> fax polling), I always get a "NO ANSWER" reply from the modem. When
> calling my own number, I get a BUSY indicator as expected. Probably,
> this is a modem configuration issue. What could be wrong?

No more ideas what could be wrong?

Best regards,
Patrick

--
e-mail: pschoenb@xxxxxx
PGP public key available. Key ID: 0B7DDE39

This electronic message, including any attachments, contains information which may be confidential or privileged and is intended for the use of the individuals and entities listed above as recipients.  If you are not an intended recipient or have reason to believe that you received this electronic transmission in error, then any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the contents of this message, including any attachments, is prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient or have reason to believe you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message and any attachments, without retaining any copies.  The sender of this message is not waiving the confidential or legally privileged nature of any of its contents as a result of any mistransmission hereof.