Re: [hylafax-users] HylaFAX not receiving faxes.

* Ramon F. McDougall <rfm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [081125 21:26]:

> Hi,
>
> The reason I included that one is because my system did not create
> ttyS1. I thought that all those files are related somehow. I figured
> that if you have your ttyS1 for your serial device that it would write a
> corresponding file to event file. That makes it interesting even though
> the distributions are different the files are similar. I will edit mine
> tty1 and try to start that warlock faxgetty deamon.

Look at /etc/default/hylafax, where you "configure" HylaFAX service
start/stop/options in debian (and thus ubuntu).  You tell it in there whether
you're runing faxgettys already from init (well, I guess in ubuntu you'll have
to figure it out in upstart/event.d), or if you want to make the rc.d script
start them for you.

You have to make sure your config matches your "init".

a.

aidan@xxxxxxxxxxx                                       command like a king,