Re: [hylafax-users] Fax server with FRITZ cards

Hello Lancia,

Think that you might want to try and get hold of someone at iFAX they would probably be your best bet.

Regards
Dominique

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 8:31 AM, Lancia Ersatzteilservice C.C. <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Sirs

I am desperate looking for a developer, who can fix my hylafax server. the original developer has vanished.

The machine is running debian and has 2 fritz pci-cards in.  the fritz driver needs to be installed in the kernel,
and the whole thing must be made to work again.

if somebody is interested and good with the Fritz card....
I would also like to have other services.... voicemail etc. set up on the box....

as well as an SMS server.

so I would appreciate if somebody would be interested int he job.

Thank
Felix

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions