[hylafax-users] cannot send fax of 10 pages

Hi,
I am running SLES 10 sp1 and Hylafax 4.4.
I use also windows 2000 clients with WHFC (I use Apple LaserWriter 16/600 PS driver).
If I send fax of max 7 pages all is ok; hylafax send the fax and I receive the mail notification.
But if I have a fax with 8 or more pages the fax will not start and I receive this error:

Your job to 0372407646 was not sent because document conversion
failed. The output from the converter program was:

%%[ ProductName: ESP Ghostscript ]%%
%%[Page: 1]%%
%%[ Error: undefined; OffendingCommand: get ]%%
ESP Ghostscript 8.15.3: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1
/bin/cat: write error: Broken pipe

Check any PostScript documents for non-standard fonts and invalid constructs

Can anyone help me?
Thanks,
Roberto