Re: [hylafax-users] cannot send with USR Sportster

On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 18:48:24 +0300 Nerijus Baliunas <nerijus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have hylafax 4.4.4, receiving end - 4.2.5. I was able to send the fax once.

That "once" was from another client PC.

> All later tries were unsuccessful. Sender log:
> <-- [5:ATH0\r]
> --> [2:OK]
> SESSION END
>
> Why does it issue ATH0 command here?

Because the generated documend to send was empty. I installed Hylafax+ and was able to
see the reason at once. Hylafax+ adds the following text at the end of the report mail:

    ---- Documents submitted for transmission ----

The following documents were submitted for transmission and are
available on the server for reuse until they are automatically
purged when this job is removed. Documents may also be manually
removed using the faxrm command; consult faxrm(1) for information.

Filename                 Size Type
docq/doc4.ps.4              0

So I was able to see that size is 0. Of course, I should have noticed it earlier...

Regards,
Nerijus