Re: [hylafax-users] faxcron - setting nonstandart spooling area

Tomas Novosad wrote:
Hello,

i can't use ./configure --with-DIR_SPOOL=/path/to/your/spool/dir

because i'm going to run 2 hylafax servers on 1 physical machine.

If so I would have to create 2 hylafax packages - one in standart path
and second in ./configure --with-DIR_SPOOL=/path/to/your/spool/dir
but this would make all binaries in /usr/sbin and /usr/bin twice - that is not possible

Well, then you'd also possibly need to modify these from their defaults:

DIR_BIN=/usr/local/bin
DIR_SBIN=/usr/local/sbin
DIR_LIBDATA=/usr/local/lib/fax
DIR_LIB=/usr/local/lib

I guess, i'll do my own howskeepeng script for 2ndfax, but i was just curious, why nearly every binary of hylafax is capable
to accept SPOOL as cmdline option, but faxcron not ?