[hylafax-users] another issue with EICON PRI/T1

I have another issue with the modems on my Eicon PRI board. If I do class 1, the modems work fine. If I try to do class2, as outlined on dialogics site, I get the following errors:

Error parsing AT+FDCC=? response: "(0-7),(0-D),(0-2),(0-2),0,(0-2),0,0"
/dev/ttyds01: Can not initialize modem

I have looked everywhere for a solution, but to no avail. Any help is appreciated, and thanks to all for the help earlier.

Regards,

Shawn Faulkingham

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions