Re: [hylafax-users] Preserving Subject field passed to faxmail

Ivanov Dmitri ha scritto:
Hello Riccardo,

Hi Dmitri,

Thank you for reply :) I will try to build and install v.4.4.x, however
that is not safe on a production system, because I use debian package
(it has some specifics in file/directory layout).

I used to recompile hylafax debian package for etch, the only change is neede removing the version dependency of dpkg. And i see there is already a backported package.

It would be nice to avoid such an upgrade, maybe some kind of trick...

See the patch from the huge link i put in the previous mail. You have to check /var/spool/hylafax/bin/common-functions and eventually add the line for keeping the regarding field.

hth,
riccardo