[hylafax-users] Preserving Subject field passed to faxmail

Hello everybody,

Could someone explain how can I preserve a "Subject:" field in order to
use it in notify-templates ?
For instance, standard notify-failed.txt template has the following line
inside:

Subject: facsimile to $DESTINATION failed

I want to modify it so that it contains an original subject, received
from remote mail client.
I have that value in an environment variable so I can pass it as an
argument to sendfax, but I don't know in which variable that value is
kept (if any) at the moment when notify sends me a notification.

I use exim4 mailer and HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.3.1.
For exim I use a pipe transport :

#These configure for sending of fax for email
fax:
    driver = pipe
    user = uucp
    environment = SUBJECT=$h_subject
    command = /var/spool/hylafax/bin/email2fax.sh "${sender_address}"
"${local_part}"
    home_directory = /var/spool/hylafax

And email2fax.sh looks like following:

#! /bin/bash
/usr/bin/faxmail | /usr/bin/sendfax -R -s a4 -r "$SUBJECT" -f ${1} -d
${2}

Best regards,
Dmitri