Re: [hylafax-users] Print Status of Sent Faxes

Here’s a sample in Perl:

#!/usr/bin/perl

my $FILE;

open( FILE, "</var/spool/hylafax/etc/xferfaxlog" );

while ( my $line = <FILE> ) {

    my @parts = split( '\t', $line );

    if ( $parts[1] eq "SEND" ) {

        print "$parts[2]\t$parts[0]\t$parts[5]\t$parts[7]\t$parts[13]\n";

    }

}

Edit xferfaxlog and look at the other columns if you want more info. If your path to perl or xferfaxlog is different then edit accordingly.

The output format is:

Glen Batchelor
IT Director
All-Spec Industries