Re: [hylafax-users] I;m getting 52 lines instead of 66 on fax received from hylafax

Enrique Arredondo wrote:
Hi,

I'm faxing an ASCII report of 66 lines per page, but after sendfax converts to PS and faxes it, it's only showing 52 lines on the first page and the rest on a second page, Is there a setting to make it fit on a single page ?

thanks

I got it, I changed the margins and baselineskip (-s 2.2) under typerules to match my old vsi-fax :

0 ascii x ps enscript -B -f Courier-Bold@11 \
--margins=20::5:1 -s 0.8 \
-q -M Letter -p %o %i

If I could just put more space between each character (horizontally) would be awesome, Do you know how to call that space between characters so I can go looking for the right argument that I need ?